Monday, February 22, 2010

Stephanie Carter Joins the Asana Team!!






Oh yeah, Another strong woman on the team! We are always psyched to see potential in our athletes, and with Stephanie this is very true. She has been making an insane amount of progress in the last year and shows promise for continued contributon to the climbing world.


Here's some info about our newest member to the team.


Age- 21
Years climbed- 4
Best climbing experience- This is tough, I’ve had so many great experiences. If I had to choose one though, it would have to be when I sent my first V6. It was just a super mellow day with a bunch of my friends out Eldorado Canyon.
Biggest accomplishments- Just always trying to keep climbing fun. Whether I am climbing inside or outside, climbing easy problems or projecting something hard, I always try to keep a positive attitude.
Favorite style- My favorite style has always been little crimps on slightly overhung walls, but recently I have really enjoyed working on my greatest weakness, which is slopers.
Favorite climbing quote- "...'failure to fail' regularly in climbing is the ultimate failure to realize one's potential."
Favorite Foods- Pop Tarts & Red Bull!
Movies- My favorite non-climbing movies would have to be RocknRolla, Wall-E, and Ashes of American Flags. Between The Trees is my favorite climbing video.
Music- Wilco, Bob Dylan, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Beirut, The Flaming Lips and Radiohead

No comments: