Monday, July 7, 2008

Adam McKenzie Update

Hey Asana,
I just wanted to give you a quick update of what I have been up to lately. I have been getting a lot of video footage of me and my friends and making some movies for my site and other video sites on the web. I have also managed to get outside to Evans quite a few times and get on my projects and find some new ones as well. This past week I spent four days at Mount Evans. I came real close on No More Greener Grass and Clear Blue Skies; I need to get back ASAP to finish this amazing lines off. I hope to get some footage of these sends. I have also been finding some time for route setting as well. I would also like to discuss with you about the opportunity to design a pad that works better for areas with longer hikes. This idea came to me over the issue of pad stashing and also carrying my pad into Mount Evans every other day last week. I hope you had a great fourth an everything is well. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Adam McKenzie

1 comment:

jriggedy said...

Would love to hear more about a pad that works well with long hikes... what did you have in mind?