Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An Update from Charlie Barrett


Check out what Charlie's been up to!

Competitions

I have't done a comp in awhile, I'd like to do one soon through. I like the vibes of everyone getting together and having fun.


Events

As for events, I think the guide book I'm making will bring a few events, maybe a slideshow. Like I said Asana will be shown very well in the book.

Media

As for media, I've been doing a little bit of filming. We just filmed two of the hardest problems around Mammoth (My F.A.'s and still unrepeated - Boo - ya!), which will be on deadpoint. There's also this guy coming down this summer who wants to film for a video he's making, so I'll jeep you informed on that.



At the boulders

At the boulders I've been climbing really well, I just finished for a project I had for awhile, 'The Final Countdown' V12? and since I've been working on this book I've just been climbing a ton, repeated and putting up all sorts of stuff.


In the gym

My gym right now consist of doing research for guide by climbing every line at different bouldering areas, can't complain!


Other

Sitting a my computer....

No comments: